Kadosh Marion – Vision
The important vision is to impart Biblical and theological knowledge and to integrate the consecrated persons and the Laity into main stream of the mission of the Church.
- To bring back the lost souls to the saving knowledge of Christ through preaching, teaching the word of God and to bear witness to.
- Conducting certificate oriented theological courses duly awarded by various international accredited universities.
- Reach out to save those far off, healing the wounds of the sick and restoring everyone to God’s family!
- Seek to reconcile all variety of Catholic “outcasts” with their church, most especially those currently excluded from its sacramental life.
- To serve and see Jesus in all those on the margins, “even in those who have lost their faith, or have turned away from the faith, or in severe bondages or say they are atheists.”
- Reform and renewal inspired by the far-sighted vision of the Second Vatican Council.
- Welcoming the repentant prodigal son; healing the wounds of sin with courage and determination; rolling up our sleeves and not standing by and watching passively the suffering of the world.”
- To go out in search of those who are distant, those on the ‘outskirts’ of life.” “wanted to reinstate the outcast, to save those outside the camp.”
- Evangelisation and Missionary works via Medias such as magazines, publication of books, training, Radio and Television.