Kadosh Marian Institute of Theology – Specialties
We are a Christian Catholic community for learning and teaching, led by the Holy Spirit filled – trainers and grounded in God’s transforming love for the world in Jesus Christ. We are called to nurture the gifts for the faithful Christian ministry and leadership through rigorous academic study and practical experience for spiritual formation. We are committed to enhance the quality of life through our institution. In our outlook we will be Catholics, Ecumenical or Urban or/and Cross-Cultural.
Our features are as following:
- E-based lessons are provided.
- Every educational level has a portion of studies from the Catechism of the Catholic Church (CCC) The Catechism serves several important functions as follows:
- It conveys the essential and fundamental content of Christian’s faith, particularly Catholicism.
- It is a point of reference for national and diocesan catechisms and faith oriented studies.
- It is a positive, objective and declarative exposition of Catholic doctrine.
- It is intended to assist those who have the duty to catechise, namely promoters and teachers of catechesis.
- Cyclically live classes provided
- Periodically tests will be conducted
- It is available for all – to Men and Women, irrespective color, cast, creed or calling.
- Courses will be available only In English.
- Excellent Syllabus.
- Faculty members are Catholic Bishops, Priests and experienced Tutors in the field.
- We conduct Study Tour as well as Pilgrimage trip in the Theological perspective including Mariology, Hagology and Papal Encyclicals.
We teach students the doctrines and principles of the gospel as found in the scriptures and the words of the prophets. These doctrines and principles are taught in a way that leads to understanding and edification. We help students fulfil their role in the learning process and prepare them to teach the gospel to others.
- Develop a habit of daily Bible scripture study.
- Prepare their hearts and minds for the influence of the indwelling of the Spirit.
- Discover and express doctrines and principles that are relevant to their personal lives.
- Deepen the understanding of the scriptures through diligent study, reflection and prayer.
- Ask questions and seek answers that would help them to understand the gospel better.
- Share insights, experiences, and feelings with others.
- Explain gospel doctrines and principles to others, keeping in mind the Pauline Doctrine ‘Woe to me if I do not preach the gospel!’
- Develop scripture study skills, such as marking, cross-referencing, and using the study aids.
- Create a group among the students to share the knowledge and thus be enlightened.