Skip to content
About us – Objectives
- Share the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Mark 16:15 says, “He said to them, ‘Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation”.
- Act as Shepherd and overseers. John 21:16 says, “… Jesus said, ‘Take care of my sheep.'” Acts 20:28 says, “Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood”.
- Be a spiritual Watchman. Hebrews 13:17 says, “Obey your leaders and submit to their authority. They keep watch over you as men who must give an account. Obey them so that their work will be a joy, not a burden, for that would be of no advantage to you”.
- Teach the Word of God: Acts 5:20 says, “Go, stand in the temple courts…and tell the people the full message of this new life”.
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. 3:5-6. Depend on the Lord in every circumstances.
- Work at getting everybody involved. From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work. ( Eph 4:16)
- Make an effort to meet people where they are. We follow the Apostle Paul’s example in 1 Corinthians 9:19-22 which was with the intent of reaching more people. Also, We are obeying the greatest commandment which is to love (Mathew 22:37-40).
- Be good stewards of the resources we do have. We are doing what God has given and said to us, and He rewards that – Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness! (Mathew 25:23).